A big hello

LitAmy

Hi all! It's nice to meet you and i am looking forward to joining in some good discussions with you all about our current reads.  I love reading and recently completed an Open University Degree in English Literature in my spare time.  After finishing this I have found that I really miss writing essays about the books I'm reading so I decided to start up a blog where I can do just that, I would love any tips or pointers from anyone who is more experienced than myself at either writing or reading blogs as this is a whole new world to me!  I would also love any recommendations that you think would be good for me to write about and I will put them on my list :-)

Edited by Michelle
link removed

Welcome to the forum Amy - we do specify in our rules that new members are not permitted to post links until they have 10 posts, nor are members allowed to simply point people to their own blog. We'd be happy to have you here, and I'm sure some have general blog writing tips for you, but a direct link is not permitted I'm afraid. If you become a regular member, you'r welcome to add your blog address in your signature.