"Google Play Books"

BML

Looking through the Internet I found a mention of a book that Churchill was given as a child to help with his slow reading ability.  "Reading without tears". Then going through the Internet I found "Google Play Books" which appeared to hold a large number of E-Books.  I attempted to upload it and am still at it several hours later.  Has anyone got experience with "Google Play Books"?

• 2 months later...

Things got worse when this message came up, "You have used 1% of your entitlement."

I just opened an E-book bought from Google Plays I think and copied a paragraph that I wanted to comment on and a message appeared that said something like, “"You have used 1% of your entitlement."  This raised a couple of questions such as,

“What is ones entitlement?”

“Who determines the level of the entitlement?”

“Is it possible to negate this rule and neutralise DRM?”

The reason why I ask those questions is that I am dyslexic which might explain why when I'm reading a book and want to copy a sentence from it to my computer by the time I have moved my eyes from the book to the computer I have forgotten what I wanted to type.

As a result I cut and paste paragraphs from either an E-Book or scan pages of a book that I have and work from those scans deleting them afterwards.

I just attempted to copy a few lines from the opening of a book from a different vender than Google Play, "Six minutes in May" and a message came up saying, "libro.eb20.net says, You have reached your copy quota, or the publisher of this text has not enabled copying for this title." I find this totally unacceptable.

As you might have gathered I am new to E-Books