Hi everyone!

Booknut

I'm glad to have found this forum. There was a time in my life when I was uninterested in reading. That changed when I started reading memoirs. The whole world is opening to me, and now I want to learn everything I can about the world. I'm interested in other genres besides memoirs, but generally I prefer nonfiction.

I'm looking forward to connecting with you guys!

20 hours ago, Athena said:

Welcome here :)! What kind of memoirs do you like to read? Or what are some of your favourites? We have a topic on biographies here if you're interested. I don't think I've made many posts in the topic myself (while I have read some memoirs).

I'm currently reading I Am Malala, which is about the girl who stood up for the education of women and was shot by the Taliban. I'm also going to read Condoleezza Rice's memoir entitled Extraordinary Ordinary People.

Thanks for the welcome! :) 

6 hours ago, Booknut said:

I'm currently reading I Am Malala, which is about the girl who stood up for the education of women and was shot by the Taliban. I'm also going to read Condoleezza Rice's memoir entitled Extraordinary Ordinary People.

Thanks for the welcome! :) 

I've heard good things of I Am Malala, I hope you find both books interesting reads :).

1 hour ago, Lau_Lou said:

I love your profile picture! 

Agreed!