Looking for new dystopian series

You might like the Legend series by Marie Lu, the Delirium series by Lauren Oliver, Gone series by Michael Grant, The Maze Runner series by James Dashner. I've got some more YA dystopians on my TBR (to-be-read) pile, but I haven't read them yet so I don't know if they are good, though they have received good reviews (for example, Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld, Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman, Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi, Breathe duology by Sarah Crossan).

• 1 year later...

definitely try the Unwind series by Neal Shusterman (it contains quite a few books and keeps the story going, every book gripping you just as much as the last) and the Legend trilogy (my favourite books) by Marie Lu.

and also Killables by Gemma Malley, but only as a last option 

• 2 months later...

Dennis E. Taylor's We Are Legion (We Are Bob) is a sci-fi novel with dystopian themes. It's not too heavy on the sci-fi and explores the relationships of nations following a world ending cataclysm. I'd recommend it to people who don't like sci-fi as a genre as despite it being quite technical, it doesn't pile it on in great heaps. It's the first of (up to the time of writing) three books in a series, but I've not yet read the other two.