• Announcements

• Hayley

Signing Up   11/06/2018

Signing Up is once again available. New members are very welcome
    • Hayley

Special Christmas Giveaway!   12/01/2018

I am very, very excited to announce a special Christmas giveaway for supporting members! Thanks to https://www.secretbookclubuk.co.uk/ one supporting member will win a Secret Book Club Book Box on December 25th!      The winner will be able to choose between six great genres for their book box: Crime & Thriller Mind, Body & Soul Debut Novel or Self Published History Young Adult Science Fiction and Fantasy    See the 'Giveaways' thread for more details   
Little Pixie

Little Pixie`s Bookshelf 2018

September`s Reads : September Reads  First place goes to Brief Cases , then The Asperger`s Mystery Book 2 and the Ada Madison : Prof Sophie Knowles mysteries. :)

DSC01391.JPG

Edited by Little Pixie

October`s Reads :  First place goes to Flunking Sainthood, a witty, touching and informative memoir of the year the author spent following different spiritual practices. I also highly rated the May Sarton journal and the Ada Madison books with a maths professor solving mysteries. :) 

DSC01411.JPG

DSC01412.JPG

Great book covers :D!! I also really enjoyed the Asperger's Mystery book 2 :).

On 11/11/2018 at 10:59 PM, Little Pixie said:

September`s Reads : September Reads  First place goes to Brief Cases , then The Asperger`s Mystery Book 2 and the Ada Madison : Prof Sophie Knowles mysteries. :)

DSC01391.JPG

Oh, lovely books! :wub:  I read the Orange 1 manga, very goofy and enjoyable. I love the title Don't Cry for Me, Hot Pastrami....:rolol:

On 14/11/2018 at 3:49 PM, Marie H said:

Oh, lovely books! :wub:  I read the Orange 1 manga, very goofy and enjoyable. I love the title Don't Cry for Me, Hot Pastrami....:rolol:

The Sharon Kahn books are fun ( lightweight, but in a good way - not overly taxing and the mystery bit is good, as well as lovely characters ). :)

On 13/11/2018 at 11:31 AM, Athena said:

Great book covers :D!! I also really enjoyed the Asperger's Mystery book 2 :).

Yes ! Roll on Book 3. :D

Hurray ! Amazon are doing another Kindle Unlimited 3-month thingy, so I`ll subscribe to that in a few days. Looking forward to the Wicked Witches of the Midwest books and EE Holmes latest ( which isn`t available yet, but should be in December, hopefully ). :) 

11 hours ago, Little Pixie said:

The Sharon Kahn books are fun ( lightweight, but in a good way - not overly taxing and the mystery bit is good, as well as lovely characters ). :)

I bought Hot Pastrami and Out of the frying pan, into the choir (both are hardback too!) this morning :).

11 hours ago, Little Pixie said:

Hurray ! Amazon are doing another Kindle Unlimited 3-month thingy, so I`ll subscribe to that in a few days. Looking forward to the Wicked Witches of the Midwest books and EE Holmes latest ( which isn`t available yet, but should be in December, hopefully ). :) 

Yay!! :)

6 hours ago, Marie H said:

I bought Hot Pastrami and Out of the frying pan, into the choir (both are hardback too!) this morning :).

Yay!! :)

Aw, hope you enjoy them. :D And yay for hardbacks !