Little Pixie`s Bookshelf 2018

Little Pixie

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

October`s Reads :  First place goes to Flunking Sainthood, a witty, touching and informative memoir of the year the author spent following different spiritual practices. I also highly rated the May Sarton journal and the Ada Madison books with a maths professor solving mysteries. :) 

DSC01411.JPG

DSC01412.JPG

On 11/11/2018 at 10:59 PM, Little Pixie said:

September`s Reads : September Reads  First place goes to Brief Cases , then The Asperger`s Mystery Book 2 and the Ada Madison : Prof Sophie Knowles mysteries. :)

DSC01391.JPG

Oh, lovely books! :wub:  I read the Orange 1 manga, very goofy and enjoyable. I love the title Don't Cry for Me, Hot Pastrami....:rolol:

On 14/11/2018 at 3:49 PM, Marie H said:

Oh, lovely books! :wub:  I read the Orange 1 manga, very goofy and enjoyable. I love the title Don't Cry for Me, Hot Pastrami....:rolol:

The Sharon Kahn books are fun ( lightweight, but in a good way - not overly taxing and the mystery bit is good, as well as lovely characters ). :)

Hurray ! Amazon are doing another Kindle Unlimited 3-month thingy, so I`ll subscribe to that in a few days. Looking forward to the Wicked Witches of the Midwest books and EE Holmes latest ( which isn`t available yet, but should be in December, hopefully ). :) 

11 hours ago, Little Pixie said:

The Sharon Kahn books are fun ( lightweight, but in a good way - not overly taxing and the mystery bit is good, as well as lovely characters ). :)

I bought Hot Pastrami and Out of the frying pan, into the choir (both are hardback too!) this morning :).

11 hours ago, Little Pixie said:

Hurray ! Amazon are doing another Kindle Unlimited 3-month thingy, so I`ll subscribe to that in a few days. Looking forward to the Wicked Witches of the Midwest books and EE Holmes latest ( which isn`t available yet, but should be in December, hopefully ). :) 

Yay!! :)

• 4 weeks later...