Athena

What Are You Watching Now? - 2018

Have you watched any TV series or documentaties or other things lately? Tell us about it here :).

We've just finished watching Star Trek: Deep Space Nine season 3, and will probably start season 4 in one of the next few days.

I've been catching up on Criminal Minds, starting again at season 9.

I've just watched Spiral, a French crime series, for  the first time, and really enjoyed it.

Also enjoyed the first part of The Miniaturist over the holidays (still have part 2 to watch), wasn't that impressed with Little Women, and might give up on McMafia (big new thriller series with James Norton, but I haven't got  the faintest idea what's going on!).

We're watching season 4 of The Blacklist, which we're enjoying, and last night we started watching The Sinner on Netflix. It's good so far - I don't think quite worth the rave reviews but I'm really looking forward to finding out what happens.

Hubby seems to be enjoying all the old 'Lost in Space' episodes. I often find him chortling away at how bad the acting is and the aliens...well you have to see them :giggle2:

We're continuing to watch Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and are now in the beginning of season 4. I sometimes wish I had more energy to watch more TV (show episodes), but things are as they are.

I have chain watched the first two seasons of Stranger Things over the last couple of weeks, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Perfectly captures the spirit of the 80s, but has a great story and some fantastic performances - especially from the kids.  The Goonies meets the X-Files, I cannot recommend it enough! 

Also Babylon 5 is being shown on Pick every night at eight. Haven't watched it for years, but have been enjoying that as well.