What Are You Watching Now? - 2018

Athena

On 11/11/2018 at 10:53 PM, vodkafan said:

I watched half each of two different episodes of Killing Eve over the last few weeks and that's been about it.  I have been thinking about getting Netflix, there seems to be interesting stuff on there.

I recently finished Killing Eve - amazing, the two lead actresses were so good in it! I watched it all on iPlayer in a few days (good for me, I struggle binge-watching).

As for Netflix I'm watching The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix, which is really good. Netflix has a lot of good stuff but there's a lot of rubbish too to sift through. Wanting to watch the Adventures of Sabrina soon-ish. 

The only other thing I'm watching religiously and keeping up with is The Apprentice! Haha. I used to be massively into series, but it's fallen away somewhat over the past few years...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Eliot said:

The only other thing I'm watching religiously and keeping up with is The Apprentice! Haha. I used to be massively into series, but it's fallen away somewhat over the past few years...

I like The Apprentice too! But this year especially they just seem a bunch of half wits.

On 18/11/2018 at 8:47 PM, vodkafan said:

I like The Apprentice too! But this year especially they just seem a bunch of half wits.

I don't even know who I can see as winning this year, not a clear winner to me. and Omg so true!  Did you see last week's? Those urban gardens they did were awful! Haha. What other shows do you watch? :P

I'm still watching Vanity Fair, there's only one episode left. 

Has anyone watched Capital? I've watched the first episode, and I'm intrigued! I know it's based on a novel which is on my wishlist... I wonder if bobblybear has watched it, as she read the book? 

Edited by frankie

On 24/11/2018 at 10:55 AM, frankie said:

I'm still watching Vanity Fair, there's only one episode left. 

Has anyone watched Capital? I've watched the first episode, and I'm intrigued! I know it's based on a novel which is on my wishlist... I wonder if bobblybear has watched it, as she read the book? 

I've done both Frankie.

Lanchester's book is better than the film, but the film is well worth it too.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Brian. said:

Only Fools and Horses. I always watch classic comedies around this time of year.

I watch classic comedies all the time :giggle2: Dad's Army, Grace and Favour, You Rang M'lord, Ballykissangel and The Darling Buds of May are ones I've been watching lately.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2018 at 10:55 AM, frankie said:

Sorry, I've only just seen this post now. :o

No, I haven't seen it....I didn't even know there was a show based on the book (which I loved)! I will have to see if I can find it on BBC iPlayer, though I suspect I may have left it too late. :wibbly: