How can I edit my forum signature?

ryk

• 1 year later...
21 hours ago, ~Andrea~ said:

This is an intriguing new user. Who is the mysterious AdminBCF? Is it an existing admin in a new disguise? (Sorry, being nosy!)

I wondered if anybody would notice that! :lol: I think I mentioned before that I have a friend, who is much better with computers than I am, who helped a lot when the forum was changing over. He's quite shy, so I've not been able to persuade him to join us, but he has been helping out in the background (he made the new patreon supporter logos, for example) and AdminBCF is the account he uses to do that. It's a bit like The Elves and the Shoemaker, he fixes things and then usually disappears before we see him :giggle2: 

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:25 AM, Hayley said:

I wondered if anybody would notice that! :lol: I think I mentioned before that I have a friend, who is much better with computers than I am, who helped a lot when the forum was changing over. He's quite shy, so I've not been able to persuade him to join us, but he has been helping out in the background (he made the new patreon supporter logos, for example) and AdminBCF is the account he uses to do that. It's a bit like The Elves and the Shoemaker, he fixes things and then usually disappears before we see him :giggle2: 

I suspected as much! Hi AdminBCF and  :thankyousigna2:

• 5 months later...
17 hours ago, KevinMcCabe said:

Is that 10 posts to be able to post a link applicable to signatures too?

You can find the rules on changing your signature here (second post):

Where people were talking about ten posts above, that’s because you can’t actually change your signature until you have ten posts. I hope that helps :)