Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Onion Budgie

Christmas planning and chat

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Hayley said:

… I feel less organised now :giggle2:.

 

My secret is that I don't have that many people to buy for!  :D  I've always started my Christmas shopping early, ever since I was a kid.  It's ingrained in me now!  I really love the build-up to Christmas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Madeleine said:

Haven't bought one present yet! 

 

Same here, I really should be more organised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only people I have to buy for are my 3 staff - and its easy to do that, must get them all a bottle of wine! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 25/11/2019 at 11:55 AM, Onion Budgie said:

 

My secret is that I don't have that many people to buy for!  :D  I've always started my Christmas shopping early, ever since I was a kid.  It's ingrained in me now!  I really love the build-up to Christmas.

I have four sisters, two nephews and a niece, so that pushes my number of presents to buy up quite a lot! I love the build-up too. I don't wrap things as I buy them, I like to make a pile and wrap them all in one night, with Christmas music on :D.

 

Has anybody got any Christmassy ideas for a carafe? I basically bought it because it was on sale for £1 and looked pretty. I had vague ideas of filling it with something for a secret santa I'm taking part in, but I don't actually know what. I can't spend more than another £4 on the secret santa either...

 

 

23 hours ago, Talisman said:

The only people I have to buy for are my 3 staff - and its easy to do that, must get them all a bottle of wine! 

Aww that's really nice of you! The great thing about alcohol as a present is that nobody expects you to wrap it either :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/12/2019 at 4:36 PM, Hayley said:

 

Aww that's really nice of you! The great thing about alcohol as a present is that nobody expects you to wrap it either :lol:

 

You have to look after them as they work hard all year, and I know how much I appreciate it when my boss does the same for me.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×