Christmas planning and chat

On 12/25/2023 at 7:58 PM, poppy said:

Wishing everyone a very Happy Christmas  🎄

wishing-you-a-happy-christmas-gnome-mockup.thumb.jpg.803ec0b9f602ece500030ea28a802a15.jpg

That is really cute. I wish I could buy Christmas Cards like that to send.

We took down our Christmas Tree today. It took 2 and a half hours. We had to take each ornament and wrap it in tissue paper and take the icicles down separate. Then I took the artificial tree down (3 parts) and haul it upstairs and put in a cubbyhole off one of the bedrooms. Completely tired me out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, muggle not said:

That is really cute. I wish I could buy Christmas Cards like that to send.

We took down our Christmas Tree today. It took 2 and a half hours. We had to take each ornament and wrap it in tissue paper and take the icicles down separate. Then I took the artificial tree down (3 parts) and haul it upstairs and put in a cubbyhole off one of the bedrooms. Completely tired me out.

You always have such a beautiful tree, Muggle. I've gone for a small live fir tree in a container now, which I can bring inside on a sack barrow. Our local community decorate their letterboxes so I use up some of the extra decorations for that. 

Took down the tree decorations yesterday, which is very organised for me 😂

• Haha 1