I don't know if you guys like book quotes as much as I do..

ashontheroad

So a while back I created <link removed> just for book quotes. Quotes that can be filtered from book categories, book topics etc. You can even save them!

I personally love quotes from books.. But never really heard if there were other people who liked them as much as me, any who after not finding anything I decided to build one myself a long time ago and then finished it sometime ago(march) and then forgot about it till recently

Folks over at reddit/r/books loved it so thought will share with you guys as well. 

1. You can save and add quotes you like.

2. Discover new books via exploring the website

3. Keep yourself entertained.

There is also a playstore app <link removed> if you are more into apps. 

I hope you enjoy it! And let me know what you think.

Edited by chesilbeach
Links removed

Hello Ashontheroad and welcome to the Book Club Forum. Good luck with <link removed> - sounds like a good idea.

Hello to Frankie too. I'm also a member of Goodreads, I didn't know about the section for quotes. I know that you can write down your own favourites - I've only put a few down as I have hundreds I'd class as favourites.

Edited by chesilbeach
Promotional link removed

Anna, just go to Community, and there's a section called Quotes and voilà! :smile2:  There's a massive collection of quotes! Mind you, they are all written down by the members and some aren't necessarily all that fussed about getting the quote right - spelling mistakes and such.