Ugly Betty

scottishbookworm

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Gah! I just read Muggle's spoiler (believing it would be about something else!) and it wasn't and I wished I hadn't! :welcome: Well it was my own stupid fault!

Tonight on C4 we've got the one with Posh Spice, which should be a laugh.

I totally agree with you princessponti, about it having a heart and all the best programmes being able to make you laugh and cry.

There were some really funny bits last night. My favourites included

the opening part with Hilda covering for Betty and then Betty climbing in the window just at the wrong moment, and Amanda singing in the church! It was so sad when Daniel sacked Betty - I hope she gets that sorted out.

It's all a bit of a minefield with the spoilers! I just err on the side of caution, I guess. I watch Ugly Betty on C4, and tend to use spoiler tags just for those people who might not have seen this week's episode yet.

However, Muggle is at least one (and possibly two) episodes ahead of terrestrial Brit viewers, so I guess he uses spoilers for that reason. (Although it only helps if idiots like myself don't click on the spoilers like I did this week!! :welcome: )

Uh Oh, watched Ugly Betty last night and .......This is a real spoiler so only look if you can't resist. :readingtwo:........

looked like Betty may be just a little jealous of Hilda going out on a date with Gio and it looks like Gio has a serious crush on Betty.

I didn't think this week's episode was quite as good as usual, even though there were some laugh out loud moments. I did laugh at

Wilhelmina falling into the grave - bad taste, perhaps, but very funny and it served her right.

I wasn't keen on Bradford Meade appearing as Betty's guilty conscience - we had another Betty last week and Bradford this week, I think they're relying on this device too much.

And was that Eliza Dushku (Faith from Buffy)playing the model? It certainly looked like her, but I didn't notice the names in the opening credits.

• 1 month later...

Tonight's episode of Ugly betty was a very good one. I am getting to like Gio. This is a real spoiler so don't look

Bradford's wife was found not guilty of murder by reason of insanity......thanks to Betty's efforts. So, she will take over Mode and work with her kids.

There is one new episode left and then re-runs due to the writer's strike. I am anxious to see next week's show as the preview looks like a wingdinger.