Diana Gabaldon

Leah

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diana Gabaldon. Yes, there are some fans on the forum :). I have some of the books but I haven't started them yet. I did like the first couple of episodes of the TV show and I was planning on reading the books but it hasn't happened yet :blush2:. I will though! I have good faith in that I'll like them, as I know quite a few people who like them and we have somewhat similar tastes in books.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I love the series to bits and I also keep an eye out for any interviews I can find of Diana Gabaldon. I think it's so cool that she had written Outlander as a "practice" but then decided to try to get it published and it became such a phenomena. If you haven't read her blog, I highly recommend it.

• 2 years later...

Has anyone read the Outlander series? My girlfriend watches it on tv and i decided to read them so i could tell her what happens. Not really the kind of thing i read as im into horror mostly but i got hooked on them and read all 8 books one after the other. Can't wait for the new book to be written. Any other Outlander fans here? (sorry if this is in wrong section)

I merged this thread with original threads on Diana Gabaldon / Outlander.

I think we have a few fans here, but I'm not sure if those people are still on the forum. I remember Pontalba really liking the series and she's not around anymore I think, but I can't remember who the other fans were exactly.

Nice to see you again Geordie 9! It's been a while. I hope you've been well.

On 5/17/2019 at 8:59 AM, Athena said:

I merged this thread with original threads on Diana Gabaldon / Outlander.

I think we have a few fans here, but I'm not sure if those people are still on the forum. I remember Pontalba really liking the series and she's not around anymore I think, but I can't remember who the other fans were exactly.

Nice to see you again Geordie 9! It's been a while. I hope you've been well.

Thank you, yes i'm well, i'm glad to be back.