How many books have you read this year?

aromaannie

• 2 weeks later...

Five so far!  

That sounds more impressive than it is, because four of those are graphic novels/comic books which don't take so long to read.

Those four were really good, though.  And so was my one completed novel so far (a Helene Hanff).  

This year is off to a cracking start.  :)

I've read 12 - so I've only read one book in the last week! That's really poor for me. I need to up my game.

I know a lot of people don't like setting targets - but it's more motivational than anything. I already don't have enough time in my life to read all the books I'm going to want to read, so motivational tools like schedules which make me pick up books instead of spending another hour cross-stitching are handy :D

Doing really well this year so far - half way through February, and I've finished 15, and have several others on the go at the moment. I expect to finish at least another 2 by the end of the month. Seeing as how my goal is 52 for the year (1 per week, obviously), I'm well ahead of the game right now, so now might be the time to start pulling out a couple of lengthier tomes that'll take longer to finish. :)