How many books have you read this year?

aromaannie

• 2 weeks later...

No where near enough, 27. It will be the lowest number of books read in a year for me since I was a teenager which is very disappointing.

I've only read maybe 49 books or so, and it's the lowest number for me since 2007... :rolleyes: It sucks, but you've had a really busy year, and I've also had to adjust to a new job and stuff. So we can't really blame ourselves, can we. :) 

I've only read maybe 49 books or so, and it's the lowest number for me since 2007... :rolleyes: It sucks, but you've had a really busy year, and I've also had to adjust to a new job and stuff. So we can't really blame ourselves, can we. :)

We can't but it's still quite frustrating. I really miss the days where I could spend all my days off just reading and drinking tea all day :D

Hopefully the few weeks over Christmas can give me an opportunity to do this at least for at least a few days.

• 2 weeks later...

#97. Comfortably on track for my 100 this year. I mean, I read 112 last year but that was also the first year that I'd hit 100 so I think I'll be keeping to that same target for many years to come now (still a challenge for me, but perfectly doable).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm barely staying on track for my Goodreads challenge at 108. Every time I see it drop down to '1 behind schedule' I grab a book and start reading :lol:

Wow that's crazy, wish I could saty that deep in thought all year, I love the solitude of constantly being in a book