aromaannie

How many books have you read this year?

I have now read 4 books this year, which is the lowest number in I don't know how many years/decades :D 

I am currently on book no. 29. 

23 now. If I am still behind on my challenge by next month I’ll be thinking of lowering it. 

21 since February, I'm quite pleased :)

Just completed number 20 for the year, the first time I've gone beyond the end of April for a few years.  However, given that I'm averaging around 50 pages per book more than previous years, I'm probably reading about the same amount.

Currently halfway through my 40th (book that is, not year!)    

Halfway through my 15th book, which is ahead of my measly target of 26. :) 

For a variety of reasons, I've had more free time this year than for a long time, and I can't deny, I've been escaping into books for a lot of it.  I finished book 92 this morning.  I know it's a lot more than a lot of people here read, but it's been my saviour for the last year.

30 up for the year so far - a bit later than the past couple of years, but earlier than any prior to then.  Surprises me, as I've been reading more bigger books this year, whilst not finding it easy to keep momentum going. I think the latter is partly because I'm reading too many book group selections that aren't doing an awful lot for me this year.  Hope these pick up soon.

Edited by willoyd

I finished my 50th yesterday.  

Great going on hitting your 50th book already. Im currently sitting at 27 which should increase to 28 by the end of the day hopefully.

28 isn't bad either Brian - we all read at different rates and as long as you enjoy the books you read that's all that matters.   :)