How many books have you read this year?

aromaannie

• 4 months later...

I am currently on 43 books with 16 behind schedule. 

I seem to have read almost the same amount of books in the last month or so (7) than I have between end of March and beginning of July (10)

But it is definitely picking up again. Read some great books recently. 

Only about 20, would probably be around 30 if I'd still been commuting but only reading in the evening now so it has seriously dropped.  Worse problems to have I know, but very behind with some of my series now!

I've only read 37 this year - I don't do a huge amount of reading anymore. When I have the time and energy I do, and I go through bursts of it, but I just have so much on lately that the last couple years haven't been big reading ones for me.

On 17/08/2020 at 9:49 PM, Nollaig said:

I've only read 37 this year - I don't do a huge amount of reading anymore. When I have the time and energy I do, and I go through bursts of it, but I just have so much on lately that the last couple years haven't been big reading ones for me.

Hi Noll! It's good to 'see' you again! I would say 37 so far is a lot.

I am only on my 17th book! It did take me about a month to read Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, but it was worth it. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2020 at 8:11 PM, Marie H said:

Finished my 97th book, and my challenge this year was 100, so that’s on target.

Good going. I'm on 92 at the moment so I should reach 100 by the end of this rubbish year.

I admit that most of my books are mostly manga, so very few of mine are “proper” books. And with the soon-to-be lockdown & poor weather, there’ll be plenty time on my hands.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...