How many books have you read this year?

aromaannie

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/08/2018 at 2:04 PM, Lau_Lou said:

A lot of mine are short stories and even children's books. Reading is reading. They all count :)

Thanks! I've really got into manga and (slightly less on) graphic novels recently, and I love some of children's books, especially ones with beautiful illustrations.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know, but it’s my main hobby so I read a lot during the week - lunch breaks, evenings and weekends, I listen to audiobooks on my commute and I never go anywhere without at least one book, so any waiting time is always occupied with some reading.  Plus, my sewing machine has been out of action this year, so I haven’t had that to split my hometime either.

17 hours ago, muggle not said:

Are you still reading the  Witches of the Midwest series?

I haven`t read the last two books - Witch Interrupted, and Close Encounters of the Witchy Kind - I`ll read them the next time there`s a Kindle Unlimited deal. :)

Are you up to date with them ? :D

3 hours ago, Hayley said:

208 @Little Pixie!? How fast do you get through a book? Please teach me your secret! :lol:

I've now read 30, which means I'd have to read 20 books in about 50 days to reach my target of 50 books...

I read a lot of cosy mysteries, which are around 220-250 pages per book ; that`ll take me around 2/12 to 3 hrs per book. :) I do neglect other things in order to spend more time reading ( and go to bed earlier to read, too ). :D 

Good luck reaching 50 ! :boogie: