Which movie is this?

frankie

There's a movie I've seen, but I can't for the life of me think what movie it is. The part of the movie I can remember is that a character played by Jennifer Aniston has gone

Spoiler

home to look after her family, as one of the family members has died. Maybe she's taking care of Mum as Dad has passed away, or the other way around. Her sisters/brothers are useless, they are just talking and gossiping and thinking about what happens to the family heirlooms or something like that, and Jennifer slaves away, cleaning the place up and taking crap from everyone. She's broken up with her OH recently, but then the ex-OH comes over to the house to pay his respect and tell her she's being a superstar, doing it all but not getting any due credit for it. 

I just can't figure out which movie this is. I've gone through Aniston's IMDB list and the movies she's in and which I've watched, but I can't figure it out. 

Can anyone help me? 

Edit: If it helps, Jennifer Aniston's character might not have been the main character. It may have been a movie where there were a few leading ladies with their leading men, Jennifer's being only one part of the whole story. Or it may have been her as the leading lady. Both are possibilities. 

Edit: Could it have been The Break-Up? The only reason I haven't really considered it before is that (SPOILER ALERT)

Spoiler

I thought I remembered Jennifer's character getting back together with that man, only she didn't get back together with the man in The Break-Up, at least not explicitly. But maybe she didn't get back together with him. I don't know. 

Edit: Okay I solved the mystery!! I can't believe it took me so long to figure it out. Because I've seen the movie 3 times and it's one of my favorites! The reason I didn't think it could be this movie, is because I thought I remembered the movie inside out, but apparently I didn't!! :o     Admittedly, the plot line of the character Aniston plays is my least favorite in the movie, and the one I like the most is by Ginnifer Goodwin and Justin Long, but surely I should've remembered the whole thing....  Oh and it's He's Just Not That Into You. I would recommend it to anyone who likes romantic comedies. 

Anyways, never mind, thank you and good night :D   I'll put the whole thing behind the spoiler curtain so you won't know what happens in the movie. 

Edited by frankie

11 hours ago, bobblybear said:

I haven't seen that movie in ages...I can't even remember Jennifer Aniston in it though. :lol:

I have to say, I don't always remember she's in it, either :D And I've watched it three times and it's a favorite!! :D  But I think her part compared to the other actresses' parts is a smaller one, so maybe that's why.