Er...hi

michael

...he said shyly. I'm a photographer/inventor who never finishes anything except books. This looks like a fun place. Favorite author would depend on mood/alcohol level. Favorite book? Maybe "Touch Wood" by Duncan Hamilton (fifties racing driver), or "Three men in a boat." My Dad read this, completely straight-faced and said he couldn't see anything funny in it; seemed like a straightforward description of what would happen if you tried to take a boat up a river.

Hope to chat!

Hi Hamster, I like your pictures! I invent scientificccyyy things and some cool stuff too, like a windsor chair that's also a music stand. It's on www.michaeljdixon.co.uk if you want to have a look.

Did anyone ever read the sequel to Three men in a boat? when they climb a mountain. 3m on the Bummel I think it's called. It wasn't half as good. He should have stopped after the first one.

...he said shyly. I'm a photographer/inventor who never finishes anything except books. This looks like a fun place. Favorite author would depend on mood/alcohol level. Favorite book? Maybe "Touch Wood" by Duncan Hamilton (fifties racing driver), or "Three men in a boat." My Dad read this, completely straight-faced and said he couldn't see anything funny in it; seemed like a straightforward description of what would happen if you tried to take a boat up a river.

Hope to chat!

hi Michael :) that is funny about your dad's review of three men in a boat - have not read that one yet:readingtwo:

kay

Hey Michael...that's a very classy chair! Only a musician could appreciate the value of that idea, or at least a musician who is short of space. I was always tripping over my music stand, and if I folded it, I then spent ages getting to the right height again.

You also write! You kept that quiet! :D We have a few aspiring writers on here and quite an active writers corner. I hope you will participate in that.

So, welcome to the forum, and enjoy the discussions.

Pp