Jack Reacher / Da Vinci Code / Soft Fantasy

I've read all the Harry Potter's. Around 10 of Jack Reacher's. A few of Martina Cole's, Got bored of Stephen King's (tried 3) & i'm nearly at the end of Da Vinci Code

I've enjoyed all of them & haven't really got a specific genre, so i'm just looking for recommendations & for somebody to sell a book to me that sounds interesting! Not the biggest fan of dark fantasy and out & out fantasy books. But things like Harry Potter, Game of Thrones i enjoyed

thank you

Welcome! Hmmm certainly a bit of a spread there. The fact that you don't have a specific genre  does make it a bit harder to recommend  I do agree with you about Stephen King though, I could never get into his writing. Maybe sticking with the crime thrillers, how about Donna Leon and her Brunetti series of books? I can also recommend the Millenium trilogy (Girl With The Dragon Tattoo)

I know, i tend to vary it too much. Like my Jack Reacher books are one of my favourites, but i fancy a change quite a bit. I've just started one called American Gods. Not sure if you've heard otf it? There's a TV show just come out about it, so i thought i'd read it before watching. I really fancy a fantasy book but there's that many i don't know which to choose!

I'd be tempted to recommend something a bit different in the fantasy genre, maybe you could try The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman or Just One Damned Thing After Another by Jodi Taylor.

If you fancy another thriller, I'd definitely recommend The Righteous Men by Sam Bourne. :)