Free Important John Grisham Book

As some of you may know I am a fan of John Grisham and I am sure you probably know from me telling you previously that we go to the same dentist. :) (just think, the dental hygientist that cleans my teeth also cleans John Grisham's) ;) We have both been going to this dentist for over 25 years.

My wife and I were at UVA Medical Center (Hospital) yesterday and picked up a magazine while there that had a John Grisham article in it where we read about the new free book.

John Grisham has a short 47 page new book titled The Tumor that is free for everyone to download from Amazon. Grisham wrote the book for several reasons the most important being that he feels so strongly about this new medical technology. Please read the entire article before downloading and reading the book.

A member of the Focused Ultrasound Foundation’s board of directors, Grisham came up with the novel idea of using his best-selling ability to increase awareness of the potential of this technology.

https://news.virginia.edu/content/grishams-new-free-book-backs-medical-technology-deployed-and-tested-uva

Edited by muggle not

Wow, I had no idea you went to the same dentist as John Grisham, I must have missed that when you mentioned it. It's nice he is helping to promote this new technology in the hopes of raising awareness. I know there are lots of people out there who read his books. I've read some of them when I was a teenager and liked those. I haven't read one in some time though I do plan on doing so some day.

My sister used to work with ultrasound for her PhD research (though not in the field of cancer, but in the hopes of helping people with certain heart and vascular diseases).

I think medical research is quite important, I hope what Grisham is doing helps.

Athena & Little Pixie - thank you for responding. I agree that the article was very interesting. I downloaded the free book for both myself and my wife. I believe it will be a good read.

It is amazing what is being worked on in the medical field nowadays. I hope much of it is successful.