Greetings!

Minimire Galfindo

Hello everyone! 

I am Minimire Galfindo, but feel free to call me Minimire or Mini (: I'm a serious bookaholic, and not those where i can't stop reading oh no. I'm someone who can't stop buying books and just leaving them on my shelf haha. I have so many books and i've completed less than half of them. I'm currently reading four books: the clockwork prince by cassandra clare which is a re-read, empire of storms by sarah j.maas, miss peregrin's home for perculiar children by ransom riggs and 13 reasons why by jay asher which i bought immediately after completing the series on netflix XD i'm planning to go slow and not push or force myself to read so many books at one time since i still need to focus a lot on my studies as this is my national exam year, and i also just got out of a reading slump which ended on february.

i'm also currently writing the first book in a trilogy with my co-writer and friend from another country. this is the first time both of us are writing an actual novel and we are both very excited. it is a high fantasy novel and we're not planning on anything big like publishing it to stores, but we are planning to publish at least a few copies for out families and friends. i'll go into more information about the plot and such in the writing thread (: 

i also write articles about animals and wildlife and hopefully i'll be able to get a part time job as a freelance writer for pet or animal magazines to earn some extra cash. i do write about literally anything and everything pet/animal related so if you guys have any requests, feel free to tell me (: i write about cats, dogs, horses, rodents, amphibians, and wildlife. And i write about the training, behaviour, nutrition, some stories, healthcare and breeds for each category. 

Alright i believe that's all there is to say haha, i really want to make some new friends here, like my co-writer which i met in another site, so i hope everyone has a wonderful day/evening! 

Welcome here :).

I've yet to read The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare. I've read books 1 and 2 in The Mortal Instruments series and liked those, I plan to read the rest of the series some time this year (as well as TID). So far I haven't picked of City of Glass yet (book 3 in TMI), for some reason I just haven't been in the mood. I'm interested in the Sarah J. Maas books, but I'm kind of waiting until the Throne of Glass series is finished, because I don't like cliffhangers. I read 13 Reasons Why and liked it, it was a pretty good book. I haven't seen the new TV series, as I don't have Netflix. I hope you enjoy the book :). I haven't read Miss Peregrine's.. yet, but I do plan to read it some day.

Do you have any pets yourself?

@Athene

Thank you! (: 

oh do read cassandra clare books, i completed the mortal instruments and is going to re-read it once i'm done re-reading the infernal devices (: she's my favourite author and i own all her books, though i've not read all of them yet haha

and yes, i do currently own a eight year old shi tzu and i used to own fishes, birds, hamsters and another shi tzu, you? (: 

• 1 month later...

I've read Throne of Glass, I actually sincerely adore it, and The Infernal Devices is pure gold :kiss: Read Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children too, it was good but not one of the best books I've ever read. The first book is long and tedious slightly, but the other two are great. Hope you like whatever you decided to read!

• 2 weeks later...