Bonjour!!

purplegrape

:)

um, well, i hate intros, so here goes nothing.

hi my name is amber and im new. im 16 and ive always been a huge fan of reading. my main problem though is that im a fan of adult novels and its hard to talk to any of my friends about the books ive read. my aunt reads a lot of the same books as i do, in fact, i get many of them from her, but i'd like to talk to someone other than my aunt.

thats why i went in search of this place! im a member of some other forums and ive found the atmosphere quite enjoyable. so, i hope to meet some nice people on here and have some good convos;)

Hiya:welcomeboard:Hiya

:DWaves to you from Aberdeen:D

I'm sure you will soon settle in here and get into the way of finding your way around.

What books do you enjoy reading?

woops! should have put that in the first post, lol

i like adult fiction. murder mysteries are my favourite. i also like a good comedy once in a while. my favourite authors are James Patterson and Janet Evanovich. for now any way. i love the Women's Murder Club series and the Stephanie Plum series.

I'm currently reading a memior by sara thrye called Dark At The Roots. i like memiors, but not bios, they bore me. i also dislike romance novels, thought i heard i can write them very well.

um, i think that covers it:D

Hello, Purplegrape! It's so nice to have you here! I was the same way when I was young. My favorite authors in high school were Stephen King, John Saul, and Jane Austen. I know you'll find even more authors to explore after reading people's reviews and recommendations! :)

Hi there Amber, nice to have you here.

I was in a similar position to you when I was younger. I've always been an 'older reader'. Although, you're sure to find some similar company here and some great new books to read into the bargain.

Hope to see you around.