Please use this thread for simple moderator requests, such as when you would like a thread / post deleted, closed etc.

Please do not use for technical queries - these are best posted as separate threads, so that others can find them if they have the same problem.

Thank you :)

Due to my incompetence, I've posted the same post three or four times to chesilbeach's blog thread.  Done in the past 10 minutes.  I've hidden all but one, but wondered if the hidden ones need to be actually deleted.

I don't think it matters too much if they're hidden or deleted, only the author of the post and staff would see the hidden ones, but I've deleted them anyway.  :)

They are, you have to have made a certain number of posts before you can do it  (not sure how many it is).

I've stopped receiving email notifications for thread posts etc I'm following. The last email was 8 days ago. I haven't changed any settings and they remain the same. Is anyone else having this issue?

It is an issue globally with the forum. We're not sure yet what's causing it, it seems to be something on the server side of things. Michelle is trying to contact them. I will put up a notice. I'm sorry about this, it's frustrating me too. I hope the problem can be fixed soon.

On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:41 PM, Athena said:

It is an issue globally with the forum. We're not sure yet what's causing it, it seems to be something on the server side of things. Michelle is trying to contact them. I will put up a notice. I'm sorry about this, it's frustrating me too. I hope the problem can be fixed soon.

Thanks for that Athena, good to know it wasn't just me. :) 

7 hours ago, Michelle said:

Are notifications working for people now?

Yes!! Thanks Michelle :D

Hi, I managed to post the same post three times ('Stiff, sun-dried books - help!' in General Book Discussion). I can't find any buttons to edit or hide them, as I've seen mentioned elsewhere, but could you please delete two of the three? Very embarrassed, and very sorry!