Athena

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 years later...

Can I ask what the Clubs section of the board is for? When I click on the Club’s section at the top of the board it brings up four of them but when I select one of them the page just keeps constantly reloading/refreshing and I can’t investigate them any further. Is this a feature of the board that isn’t working anymore or is it just me that this happens to?

Hope it’s okay posting this in this thread, I didn’t think it warranted starting a new thread to ask a simple question which no doubt will have a simple answer.

Edited by Kudz

10 hours ago, Kudz said:

Can I ask what the Clubs section of the board is for? When I click on the Club’s section at the top of the board it brings up four of them but when I select one of them the page just keeps constantly reloading/refreshing and I can’t investigate them any further. Is this a feature of the board that isn’t working anymore or is it just me that this happens to?

I deactivated the clubs section a while ago because it wasn't being used for genuine reasons and ended up being targeted by some weird spam. It's something I'm hoping we can clear out and make use of in future though. (I don't actually know why it's still visible despite being deactivated - that might be a technical issue)

• Hayley unpinned this topic