• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JohnnyWizz

JohnnyWizz

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:01 PM

Hi,

Are there any knowledgeable readers on here who know the Burracombe Village series by Lilian Harry? I have an issue with a lack of continuity that I am trying to resolve.

Thanks

John

#2 Athena

Athena

Readaholic, BookWorm & BookEater

• Admin
  • 15,916 posts
  • LocationHelmond, the Netherlands

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:00 AM

I have to ask: is this for a homework assignment? We don't allow new members to sign up just to ask for help with their homework (see the forum rules).

#3 JohnnyWizz

JohnnyWizz

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:06 AM

No. My wife and I have read these novels and there seems to be a glaring storyline gap and I just wanted to know if I had missed something or if indeed the gap is just a mistake by the author. I don't see why you would assume something underhand in my query?

#4 Athena

Athena

Readaholic, BookWorm & BookEater

• Admin
  • 15,916 posts
  • LocationHelmond, the Netherlands

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:15 AM

My apologies. It's just that we get people asking for help with their homework (or even more often, self-promoting their own book), so when a new member asks for more analytical information on a book and it's the only post they make, it sets off a red flag in my brain. My apologies, I hope someone can help you with your question.

#5 Kylie

Kylie

Multifaceted Abnormal

• Moderators
  • 13,298 posts
  • Reading now?:Deciding...
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:33 PM

Are you a member of Goodreads? If so (or even if you're not a member), you might be able to find an answer there. Someone might have addressed it in a review, or you can post a question on the page of the relevant book and someone might be able to answer it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users