Free books to read on kindle

Squirrel

I'm new to this site. So hi everyone.

I don't mind buying books occasionally, but I also like to find a good book to read for free.

I'm finding an awful lot of books that have 4 or 5 in the series and tempt you in by offering the first book for free, which I try to avoid, as that soon mounts up.

I've just finished reading The Breakdown by BA Paris. I tried the sample and was hooked. I've read the Sentence of Marriage series, which are all totally amazing books.

I love a good thriller and fiction books set during the war like The Throwaway Children and a book has to grip me from the start.

I don't mind the odd romance.

I cannot find anything at the moment to read and was hoping somebody could recommend a really good FREE book to read.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm lost without a book to read!!!

Thank you.

Hi, welcome to the forum, Squirrel. :)  There's a section on Audiobooks and eBooks in the forum where you'll find a couple of threads that are what you're looking for:

Free Ebook Sites

Kindle Klub (free e-books)

You could also try your local library to see if they can loan Kindle books.

I'll close this thread, as the other threads are there for any discussion or questions you may have.