I'm looking for this book but I only remember a small amount of content

I'm looking for this book, I believe I read a paragraph of it before it fully released or something of the like. Though now I'd really like to get the book but I have no idea what it's called or what it's really about, the only thing I remember about it was that the author was talking about things such as "what would you do with your life if money wasn't an issue, if you just got out of highschool, but before you want to start working on a career you'd like to travel the world and meet people, but don't have the money. What if I gave you all the money you needed, what if it was never an issue in the first place, what would you do". I understand that's most definitely not what was said work for word but that's mostly how I remember the text. If anyone can help me find this book on what small amount of information I've provided I'd be extremely appreciative. The only other thing was I believe the author was a wealthy and we'll renowned philosopher, though I could be mistaken.