Help Muggle Find New Profile Title

poppy

Muggle Not would like to change his profile title from 'Huggle A Muggle', which he's had for some time now,  so we're asking for suggestions.

I always thought Huggle A Muggle was eminently suitable because Muggle is a much loved and respected, long-time member of this board, but if he wants something new, my suggestion is ...

With a Song In My Heart

It would be great if we could have as many suggestions as possible so he can choose the one he likes the best :D 

Choices so far ...

With a Song In My Heart

Not a Muggle

Struggle with a muggle.

Juggle for a muggle

Cudgel a muggle

Magical Reader

Word Ranger, Page Ranger, Book Ranger

Book Wrangler

Reading Fiend

Page Gnawer

Book Nibbler

Word Biter

Mind Expanding Page By Page

Book & Heart Opener

Explorer of Many Worlds

Explorer of Many Works

Book Alien

Phrase Evaluator

Literal Alchemist

Bibliothetical Explorator 

Edited by poppy

I'm not sure this thread belongs in General Chat but I'll leave it for now, unless it gets too 'spammy'.

I quite liked 'Huggle a Muggle' (it rhymes!). I guess a suggestion could be 'Not a Muggle' in reference to his forum name.

I don't really know, it took me some time to come up with my own profile title.

It really depends what kind of thing you want to express with it. I wanted it to be something with books, hence "Readaholic, BookWorm & BookEater" (with BookEater being a reference to my boyfriend's online username, on other websites; it ends on Eater).

"With a Song in my Heart" sounds nice too :).

Still pondering.

This is where I am at with this profile title change, but could also be a suggestion!  :giggle2:

There are lots of muggle possibilities, depending on which direction one wants to take, especially bearing in mind that he is a muggle NOT. 

Struggle with a muggle.

Juggle for a muggle

Cudgel a muggle

Magical Reader

Book Wrangler

Reading Fiend

Page Gnawer

Book Nibbler

Word Biter

Book & Heart Opener

Explorer of Many Worlds

Explorer of Many Works

I'll be back with more once my brain has woken up properly.  :smile:

I'd rather he didn't take my "Readaholic, BookWorm & BookEater" title, that's kind of my own one :). Could you remove it from the poll, please?

Chrissy, those are some nice suggestions :).

Sorry Athena, I didn't read that correctly! I'll remove your title from the options :D

Still pondering.

This is where I am at with this profile title change, but could also be a suggestion!  :giggle2:

There are lots of muggle possibilities, depending on which direction one wants to take, especially bearing in mind that he is a muggle NOT. 

Struggle with a muggle.

Juggle for a muggle

Cudgel a muggle

Magical Reader

Book Wrangler

Reading Fiend

Page Gnawer

Book Nibbler

Word Biter

Book & Heart Opener

Explorer of Many Worlds

Explorer of Many Works

I'll be back with more once my brain has woken up properly.  :smile:

Chrissy, you are a legend!! He'll be spoilt for choice now  :giggle2: 

All of those are awesome Chrissy. 

My own quick thoughts:

Book Alien

Phrase Evaluator

Literal Alchemist

or any catchy combination of the above.

Edited by vodkafan

All of those are awesome Chrissy. 

My own quick thoughts:

Book Alien

Phrase Evaluator

Literal Alchemist

or any catchy combination of the above.

Oh, I do like these. I may inch one myself!  :D

• 2 weeks later...

^ Not very well for Primark.

Never heard of Primark, so had to look it up. I don't watch The Walking Dead and I've only ever known the rhyme as 'catch a tigger.'

Not sure if Primark's intention was rascist, but it certainly wasn't mine :blush2:

Wtf?  I hadn't heard about this before. Now that is taking political correctness too far. It would be like completely banning the Agatha Christie book because its original name was 10 little n******. I still use the 'eeny meeny' phrase now when choosing things, and although I used to use the original word, if I was saying it out loud I would say "tigger" or "tiger" nowadays.

I would like to thank Chrissy, Vodkafan, and Athena for posting suggestions for my "Profile Title". All were well thought out and deserving of their use. I especially thank Poppy for hosting the topic.

I have decided to change things a bit and go with a simple Profile Title that corresponds to my forum name. So, I will use "Not A Muggle" as my new profile title. Thanks Athena for suggesting the title. :)