Locke and Key

BoneCloud

I just finished this series after I got the collection for Christmas and absolutely loved them. I never thought I'd be a fan of Lovcraftian horror, but Locke and Key changed my mind. I actually went to Barnes & Noble after I finished the series to pick up a collection of H.P. Lovecraft's stories. 

No one I know has read them, and I don't know too many people who are into that style of story so I thought I'd reach out here and see if anyone had read them and loved them as much as me!

I also thought I'd ask if anyone knew of any other Graphic Novels that follow the same grim tone as these did. Thanks in advance!

It's a fantastic series, I agree!

And you know what, it isn't over yet.  Joe Hill is working on a new series in the Locke & Key universe.  A single issue comic is already out:  Locke & Key: Small World.  It features a new family of characters who live in the house.  It's pretty good.  I imagine as further issues appear that there'll be a trade paperback at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a fantastic series, I agree!

And you know what, it isn't over yet.  Joe Hill is working on a new series in the Locke & Key universe.  A single issue comic is already out:  Locke & Key: Small World.  It features a new family of characters who live in the house.  It's pretty good.  I imagine as further issues appear that there'll be a trade paperback at some point.

No way! that's great news. I'll have to look into that. 

If you take a look at my thread about graphic novels, I loved this series too! I've tried a few different styles of graphic novel, and my other favourite is the Sandman series.

I haven't had a chance to look into Sandman yet, but I hear from many sources it's amazing. I'll take a look at your thread here soon!