hello again :)

ninja

hi all, I'm from the Uk and I realised the last time I posted I didn't really tell you all anything about me so here goes;

I'm a woman of 25 with 2 children, I have always loved reading from being young and has read a various types of books. I do love fiction and anything to do with magic, powers or vampires.

true blood was amazing to read but a more recent favourite is the girl in the box series (first 3 books) on my kindle app on my phone.

another thing here is some blurb I have wrote as I would like to write a book, would you be so kind as to tell me if this is intriguing and any constructive criticism welcome. -

we come into the world with no idea what's in store, what it's about and there certainly isn't a manual of how it works and only a few guidelines' the rest is just our choices and lessons to be learnt. at 25 having to arrange my mum's funeral  knowing this day was coming at one point and most likely sooner rather than latter with the lifestyle she had.  This is the story of my life so far and maybe will give some people an idea of how badly things can go wrong and how our choices can really making a difference in how we turn out. all events in this book are real and only names have been changed for privacy reasons.

thanks for reading!  :smile: 

It certainly sounds heartfelt and intriguing. My friend is a writer and he says the best bit of advice is to get someone you trust to proof your work, as your emotional connection to the work often prevents you from seeing spelling and grammar errors. Good luck.

Hi and welcome, ninja!

I just completed the Discovery of Witches Trilog by Deborah Harness. Excellent read and right up your alley. Is about live between a vampire and the most powerful witch known.

https://www.amazon.com/Discovery-Witches-All-Souls-Trilogy/dp/0143119680/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484096086&sr=8-1&keywords=discovery+of+witches