What Are You Watching Now? - 2017

Athena

I haven't watched anything in the New Year yet, but it seemed time for new threads. Post here any TV shows or episodes, or the like, that you've been watching.

This January we're planning to continue watching Star Trek: The Next Generation season 2.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last thing I watched on tv was the New Years Day Mrs Brown's Boys special, which I thoroughly enjoyed. It's silly humor, I really only watch it coz I like the characters, but there were some genuinely very funny parts in this ep!

Also nearly finished my rewatch of The Next Generation - I'm in the second half of the final season. I had hoped to be finished before Christmas, but moving got in the way.

Also nearly finished my rewatch of The Next Generation - I'm in the second half of the final season. I had hoped to be finished before Christmas, but moving got in the way.

Well, you did that a lot quicker than me :lol:. You got through 6 1/2 seasons in the time I got through 1 1/4 :giggle2:.

A lot of xmas specials - Last Tango in Halifax, Grantchester, Yonderland, Strictly, etc. Watched the last ep of Divorce, which was fun. Blitzed through the 10 eps of Westworld in about 5 days before it disappeared from catch-up and absolutely loved it! Started This is Us, which is pretty good so far. Still got lots to catch up with though as there was so much good stuff on the box over the festive period.

I'm watching Freaks and Geeks. Such a great show! Kylie, 'Logan' was in the show, too :D He played a minor character in one episode: he was a guy from a rivaling high school and he and his crew through sodas at the McKinley freaks :D 

I'm watching Freaks and Geeks. Such a great show! Kylie, 'Logan' was in the show, too :D He played a minor character in one episode: he was a guy from a rivaling high school and he and his crew through sodas at the McKinley freaks :D

I love this show! I used to watch it when I was a teenager (I think). A great show.

I love this show! I used to watch it when I was a teenager (I think). A great show.

Oh yay, I didn't know you've seen it, too! :smile2: I don't think any of my friends (in Finland) have watched it, so I'm always surprised and excited to hear someone's seen the series! :smile2:  I had such a huge crush on the character played by Seth Rogen... :blush::D 

Oh yay, I didn't know you've seen it, too! :smile2: I don't think any of my friends (in Finland) have watched it, so I'm always surprised and excited to hear someone's seen the series! :smile2:  I had such a huge crush on the character played by Seth Rogen... :blush::D

I don't know many people either who've seen it! I liked Seth Rogan's character :).

Father Brown, Death in Paradise, Murdoch Mysteries, Blindspot, The Doctor Blake Mysteries ( excellent ! ), Midsomer Murders - and new NCIS tonight. :)

Kindred spirits we are!!! I absolutely LOVE those shows! I did a Midsomer marathon yesterday.

I'm currently watching Murder She Wrote. It's been almost two months since it was on television because Hallmark Channel ran 24/7 Christmas specials.

Kindred spirits we are!!! I absolutely LOVE those shows! I did a Midsomer marathon yesterday.

I'm currently watching Murder She Wrote. It's been almost two months since it was on television because Hallmark Channel ran 24/7 Christmas specials.

Snap ! Jessica Fletcher is always good value. :)  I used to love Diagnosis Murder, too. :D 

Have you tried Miss Fisher`s Murder Mysteries ? :)

Snap ! Jessica Fletcher is always good value. :)  I used to love Diagnosis Murder, too. :D

Have you tried Miss Fisher`s Murder Mysteries ? :)

I watched Diagnosis Murder early this morning, lol! And I've also watched Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries!! There's just nothing like a "GOOD" mystery that doesn't have to be uber graphic. When I sit down to watch them, its like sitting with old friends.

I watched Diagnosis Murder early this morning, lol! And I've also watched Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries!! There's just nothing like a "GOOD" mystery that doesn't have to be uber graphic. When I sit down to watch them, its like sitting with old friends.

Aww, nice. :D 

There are new eps of Endeavour  too, which isn`t bad, but not a patch on Lewis ( why did they cancel it ! Whyyyy!!  :negative: )

I started watching Pretty Little Liars at the start of the year - I think I may have mentioned I had been thinking of watching it previously.  I find I have to limit myself to one episode per night though because otherwise I would end up binge watching it and I wouldn't get anything else done.  Only 7 episodes in so far but I have to say I'm quite enjoying it.

No way! :o He must have been quite young?

No way! :o He must have been quite young?

WAYYY! :o He must've been young but he totally looked like Logan. Only younger. But not like a 12yo-young. He was playing a high school student. I think he was playing someone who was 16-17 years old or something. I have to google how old the actor is... Okay he was born in 1977 (he looks our age, not -77!! :o ), so when the series was filmed, he was ... 22-23 :o  Oh wow, he'll be 40 this year!! When he played Logan, he was... 26? Okay, so he is a young face and plays younger-than-he-really-is characters. 

Edited by frankie