What Are You Watching Now? - 2017

Athena

3 hours ago, Karsa Orlong said:

Supergirl's pretty much the only one I'm watching now - and, as you say, it's just okay.  I gave up on Arrow and Legends last season, and The Flash has gone downhill faster than Barry Allen can run.  Didn't even make it through one episode of Shannara :lol:

:giggle:

Wot, no Shannara ?! :o. Still pining for legends of the Seeker, eh ? ;)

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 20/10/2017 at 11:50 PM, Little Pixie said:

Still pining for legends of the Seeker, eh ? ;)

:rolol:  I never even made it to the end of the second season :lol:  Switched to Agent Carter and now The Last Ship for my Bridget fix :wub::giggle2:

There is really nothing at all on TV at the moment that I am even remotely interested in, except perhaps some of the current affairs programmes, but even they are getting boring. Since I got back from Croatia Coran and I have been having a Game of Thrones fest instead - I am halfway through season 5 already and don't know what I will do when we get to the end of season 6 - probably start all over again! 

Currently enjoying some of the paranormal programmes showing on the Really channel over Halloween.  Ghost Adventures, Ghost Chasers, and Most Haunted.  They're a little ridiculous, but I do like them.

I've been watching more TV in these past few weeks than I have done in years!

26 minutes ago, Anna Faversham said:

I watched the last ever episode of Inspector George Gently yesterday (or was it the day before?!). I shall miss it.

Wow I did miss it.  Thanks for this comment I will download it when I get home been waiting for this last episode to be shown.

On 02/11/2017 at 4:24 PM, More reading time required said:

I finished watching Black Lake, which wasn't bad. I'm happy to hear that I Know Who You Are is back this weekend. :D

I'm also watching Robot Wars, which is good fun.

Yes, I'm looking forward to the Spanish series too. :) though, I did think ' didn't they say it wouldn't come back till the Autumn ? ' and then thought Doh. ;)

Btw, I went into town last week and the Xmas lights are already up....:rolleyes:

Binge watched the Netflix series Alias Grace.  This series is based on the Margaret Atwood book; she also executive produced the series.

Atwood is a gifted storyteller; Sarah Gadon is an excellent actress with a laudable oeuvre. Together they made a riveting series.  When I read Margaret Atwood I think of the word, "touched" as used in the olden days. Never really sure if it's she or me that's touched, but it makes for interesting reading.

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:16 PM, Virginia said:

Watching Snow White and the Huntsman. I love a good fantasy on a cold, grey Sunday afternoon.

I watched that film last week Virginia, it was so good.

Watched the last episode of George Gently.  OMG was so good.

Shed loads of stuff - I'm finding it difficult to keep up with it all!

Gunpowder - very bloody and gruesome but pretty good

Motherland - love this! (still only seen one ep and the pilot so far though)

The Apprentice

The A word - fab so far

Dave Gorman's Life is Goodish

The Russell Howard Hour 

Detectorists 

Still need to catch up with I know who you are (but the episodes are so damn long.....) and Blue Planet II, which my 5 year old saw a trailer for and now wants to watch it (not sure how long that will last! :lol:

5 hours ago, Virginia said:

Started a new series today, Grimm. Kinda reminds me a little of Once Upon A Time. I think I could enjoy this.

Aw, I loved Grimm. You have 5 seasons to get through ! :)

Just one ep of I know who you are , to watch now. I finished Professor T. ( pleased to see there's a second season ), have got this week's Legends and Arrow to see, and looking forward to S 2 of French police drama Witnesses. :)

In docus, I'm enjoying Bettany Hughes latest, Eight days that changed Rome .