What Are You Watching Now? - 2017

Athena

3 hours ago, Virginia said:

For some odd reason, I had a hankering to watch Charmed, from the very beginning. 

Ooh, I loved Charmed ( especially the early eps :) ).

Just started Stargate SG1 season 2 . It's been a few years since I first watched it, and recently I've been watching an occasional ep on SKY, so thought I'd have a nice rewatch, courtesy of my big box set. :)

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Virginia said:

For some odd reason, I had a hankering to watch Charmed, from the very beginning. 

I watched that show when I was a teenager, I quite enjoyed it at the time.

8 hours ago, Little Pixie said:

Just started Stargate SG1 season 2 . It's been a few years since I first watched it, and recently I've been watching an occasional ep on SKY, so thought I'd have a nice rewatch, courtesy of my big box set. :)

I loved stargate SG-1 when I first saw it. I hope you enjoy re-watching it :).

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 1:13 AM, Athena said:

We've now arrived at season 7 of Star Trek: The Next Generation. Only one more season! (And then the TNG films). I'm a bit sad to see it end soon, but on the other hand I really liked most episodes, and then we can move onto something else (perhaps Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, or something completely different for a while.).

We just finished Season  7 a few days ago, loved it!  Those last two episodes were mind-boggling!  Watched a few eps of Deep Space Nine, but I don't care for it as much as I did when first seen.  It might grow on me though. 

We watched the three seasons of the English version of The Killing.  Fascinating stories, superb acting.  It was a re-watch for us. 

Also watched the first season of The Crown.  Liked it a lot, the actors were all good and most were very reminiscent of the real people. 

2 hours ago, pontalba said:

We just finished Season  7 a few days ago, loved it!  Those last two episodes were mind-boggling!  Watched a few eps of Deep Space Nine, but I don't care for it as much as I did when first seen.  It might grow on me though.

:o you overtook us! We're still halfway through season 7, because we've been watching Deep Space Nine alongside it. I look forward to those last episodes then :). I'm liking Deep Space Nine so far, I don't feel as connected to the characters yet as I felt connected to The Next Generation characters (after spending so long with them), but I'm slowly growing more attached to the Deep Space Nine characters :).

On 7/17/2017 at 5:05 PM, Little Pixie said:

The first couple of eps of I Know Who You Are - a Spanish language thriller about a lawyer who may or may not have amnesia, and whose abandoned car has been found with his missing niece`s blood inside. Excellent so far. :) 

I started watching that this morning whilst I was eating my brekkie. I only saw up to the credit music, but what I have seen has intrigued me so far, so I will continue on with it later. :) 

I've also been watching Poldark, which has been excellent, The Windsors, which is good fun, and a first time run through of Outnumbered, as it passed me by first time. Now I have little people of my own, I think I can probably appreciate it more. :giggle2: I've seen series 1 so far and it's very amusing. 

Edited by More reading time required

1 hour ago, More reading time required said:

I started watching that this morning whilst I was eating my brekkie. I only saw up to the credit music, but what I have seen has intrigued me so far, so I will continue on with it later. :) 

I think it`s the type of show which should be binge watched, it`s very addictive ! :) 

Wasent that a good match, as you say made all the better because England won. 

I do think that India gave it away though they really went to pot at the end. But that is the name of the game. 

Up to S3 of SG 1 now, behind on Twin Peaks and Outlander, and going to rewatch The Shannara chronicles before the new S2 in October (?), cos one of the channel five, er, channels repeating is it. :)

Er, I didn't mean to lapse into Yoda- speak, I blame autocorrect !:giggle2:

Edited by Little Pixie

• 2 weeks later...

We finished watching Star Trek: The Next Generation season 7. The last episode (All Good Things...) was pretty good, I liked it a lot. A bit sad that it's over now, on the other hand it's also nice to watch something else. We're still watching Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, we're in season 2. I plan to watch the TNG movies at a later time, I believe to watch the last three TNG movies, I have to see more of DS9 first. I'm not sure when we'll watch the first TNG movie, I guess that will depend on when we feel in the mood for it. We may start watching Star Trek: Voyager some time, too.

False Flag - an Israeli thriller. A group of people are arrested after being seen on video kidnapping an Iranian in Moscow, and its proven that their passports entered Russia... but did the arrestees really do it or were their passports cloned ? :)

We have watched all but the last season of Bones. I think the dvd will be with us sometime this weekend which will be good so that we can see how it all ends.

Not been watching too much over the summer preferred to read.  I am sure will catch up once the darker nights come in.

• 2 weeks later...