What Are You Watching Now? - 2017

Athena

Still watching ST:TNG also, Gaia! :smile:  Only on season 2 though. 

We watched Hunted, so far only one season, but I believe another is in the making.  Probably won't be available over here for a year or so though.  Good spy story about a woman that is betrayed, takes off a year, then comes back to find out who the culprit is.  Very twisty, one never knows who or what to trust. 

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 06/04/2017 at 11:46 AM, More reading time required said:

Finished watching the first seasons of This is Us and Timeless which were pretty good. Also finished Catastrophe. Fab series & excellent last performance from Carrie Fisher. :) 

Started watching the latest series of Line of Duty. So far so good.

I am not a fan of crime drama but I really like Line Of Duty.

Peter Kay's Car Share. So happy it's back! 

Just now, frankie said:

I've started watching Grace and Frankie. I've seen the picture of the show numerous times on Netflix and now I thought I'd give it a go. I liked the premise, and I like that it's a show about older people. 

8 hours ago, chesilbeach said:

Me too!  I love the extra details too, like the billboards and road signs you can pick up on. :lol:  Why is it only four episode though? :weeping: 

I watched all 4 episodes in quick succession and now I feel a bit bereft that it's over!

I've also been watching The Last Kingdom which is pretty good.

19 hours ago, frankie said:

I've started watching Grace and Frankie. I've seen the picture of the show numerous times on Netflix and now I thought I'd give it a go. I liked the premise, and I like it that it's a show about older people. 

Your namesake :smile:!

We've only got 2 episodes left of Death in Paradise series / season 6. I'm sad it's almost over for a year because I love this show.

Star Trek: The Next Generation is still really enjoyable too. We're over halfway through season 5.

I've been on a bit of a Glee kick lately (mainly because I got addicted to Supergirl/The Flash/Arrow and the main guy in The Flash and the main girl in Supergirl were Glee alum.) I wish Glee could have gone on forever! *weeps*

On 15.4.2017 at 10:10 AM, Athena said:

Your namesake :smile:!

Yep :biggrin:   I'm really enjoying the show :wub:   There's so much more to it than just the main drama between the main characters. And there are so many interesting characters! I'm obsessed by Grace's daughter whose name I can't recall. And Frankie is such a great character :biggrin:  And I love the cast. Great actors. Good stuff!!   I only have two episodes left of the first season. 

Edited by frankie

2 hours ago, AbielleRose said:

Friends. No matter how many times I've seen it, I never get tired of it.

I love Friends! But I do feel that since I've seen it so often, I don't enjoy watching it as much anymore (and the same for other TV shows I've seen quite a few times). Glad you don't tire of it :).

3 minutes ago, Madeleine said:

Is that the original one or the new one?  I used to like the old one, haven't seen the newbie though!

It's the new one.  I've never seen the old one, so I can't offer a comparison, but it's a bit silly, glossy American fare. :giggle2:

13 hours ago, Lau_Lou said:

This is abit weird, but I would love to go back to the 1990s when friends first came out and be 8-10 years older so I could have appreciated it as it was a new show.

No, I think I get what you mean. I was a teenager when I watched Friends for the first time. It would have been a different experience having viewed it at the age of 25 - 30, around the same age as the Friends characters in the show.

On ‎21‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 2:50 PM, chesilbeach said:

Macgyver - I know it's cheesy and a bit ridiculous, but I love it :D

We love this programme as well, what we class as easy entertainment.

Watching Doctor Who, caught up with both episodes over the weekend, now why was it not as good as this from the start with Peter Capaldi.  The new girl is fun.