What Are You Watching Now? - 2017

Athena

I know what you mean, although I still enjoy it.  I have to say though, there were a couple of episodes in the current series that made me chuckle, so I'll carry on with it for the moment. :)

Have you seen Freaks and Geeks? A much better show imo. Too bad it was cut short because of the time's low ratings. 

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you can find better things to watch him in  :smile:   The problem with The OA is that it flatters to deceive for the first three or four episodes and then descends into complete and utter drivel.  I don't think I've ever gone so quickly from being intrigued by a show to absolutely despising it  :giggle2:   But hey, knock yourself out.  And book some lessons in interpretive dance while you're at it  :banghead:  :giggle2:

I finished watching season 1 of Travelers last night.  Very enjoyable, really hope it gets another season.  And I'm up to Fringe 1x09  :smile:

Agree re OA, we watched the first few eps, and stopped. 

Loved Fringe! 

We watched a series called The Investigator: A British Crime Story.  It was good, if drawn out, but I wish it had been more conclusive.

Also watched a film called Trespass with Nicholas Cage and Nichol Kidman.  Very exciting. :)

I've started watching Rizzoli & Isles.  I've never seen it before but love the book series so thought it was about time I watched it.  Only seen the first episode but I'm liking what I've seen so far.

We loved this series Autumn, bought all the DVDs and cannot wait to start watching them again.