Which Character do people say you are like or do you think you are like?

kitty_kitty

The only character I've ever been likened to was a girl named Marina in a book called So Much To Tell You by John Marsden. The book is a diary written by Marina, who never speaks to anyone. In high school, at the time we read this book, I rarely spoke to anyone apart from my friends so a few girls called me Marina :lol:

Oh, poor Kitty! Madam DeFarge is one of the worst characters I've ever come across in literature! I'm sure you're nothing like her :D

I occasionally call my husband 'Macon' - the main character of 'The Accidental Tourist' as he has a series of systems by which he lives and he feels of out of control if they are disrupted.

Among other things my husband has been known to label drawers with 'socks', 'underwear' etc in the childrens rooms to help him put away washing. Hence the name Macon!! :lol:

• 8 years later...

I don't think I've been ever told I resemble a literary character, which I guess might be seen as a good thing - but on the other hand, it might be nice to resemble a character in a novel :blush::lol: 

Have you ever been told you are just like a certain character in some novel or another? 

• 2 weeks later...