help me please,

naruto4

Hi I'm from middle east from country called "Iraq" and there is not bookstores and my country just a little and I can't travel to another country to buy the books I need so If you can help me please finding these book in "pdf" or even I can buy it but as a "pdf" 

If you can't help me in that than just help me in finding where can I buy these books from which country? and which city?  :help:

These some books that I want :  :help: 

Calculus, by Hughes-Hallett, Gleason, McCallum et al, Fourth Edition.

Differential Equations: Graphics, Models, Data, by Lomen and Lovelock.

Differential Equations: An applied Approach,(Pearson Education, 2004)

Fundamentals of Differential Equations (Eighth Edition) By R. Nagle, E. Saff, and A. Snider.

Google PDF books.  - There`s a list of sites where you can download PDF books - no idea if that`s any help, I`ve never used them. :)

A list of countries which Amazon will send books to - HERE -  not Iraq, but some countries in the Middle East. :)

Edited by Little Pixie

Google PDF books.  - There`s a list of sites where you can download PDF books - no idea if that`s any help, I`ve never used them. :)

A list of countries which Amazon will send books to - HERE -  not Iraq, but some countries in the Middle East. :)

Hi, but is there another website like amazon, that I can download pdf by buying it first it is ok I can do it if there please help me because not just these books I need , I need more than 49 book please help me in anything