BLUE SKIES books?

Hello,

I am a newly assigned English teacher at a school in Egypt, I have been assigned to teach 4th and 5th primary stages.

Students have Blue Skies by Ron Holt.

The school doesn't have or provide teachers with the listening audio files of the books.

So I urgently need 5th Primary Blue Skies 5 Student Book Audio CD ( Cassette ) since school is going start next week.

I am currently have the listening files for 1, 2, 3 and 4 stages but don't have for 5th stage.

So who has these audio files please or know a site that have them for free download?

Thanks.

I can't seem to find it on Audible, which is one of the popular audiobook websites that lets you listen to audiobooks for a fee. I don't listen to audiobooks myself, so I personally can't help you, but maybe someone else knows of a website where you can buy the audiobook. We don't approve of illegally acquiring (audio) books (or anything else for that matter).

I can't seem to find it on Audible, which is one of the popular audiobook websites that lets you listen to audiobooks for a fee. I don't listen to audiobooks myself, so I personally can't help you, but maybe someone else knows of a website where you can buy the audiobook. We don't approve of illegally acquiring (audio) books (or anything else for that matter).

Thank you for trying to help me. :)

The English supervisor searched the school and found all the cassettes for Blue Skies from Stage 1 to Stage 6

But I still need the student and work book. Hope they give me a spare.