Looking for Sherlock Holmes's

Hi everyone..

I am looking for any novel of Sherlock Holmes, which not by Sir Arther Conan Doyle, please

can anyone help!!!, I couldn't find ( The breath of God ), or ( west end horror )., it was difficult

at me. Best regards to everyone  :doh:

There are loads of Sherlock Holmes "spin-off" books ie not written by Arthur Conan Doyle, if you have access to Amazon or any book site then just type in "Sherlock Holmes" in the search box, and you should find something.

There are loads of Sherlock Holmes "spin-off" books ie not written by Arthur Conan Doyle, if you have access to Amazon or any book site then just type in "Sherlock Holmes" in the search box, and you should find something.

Thanks Madeleine, you are too kind, but really I don't have access to Amazon.. :hide:

Perhaps just do a general google search and see what comes up, there are lots of non- Conan Doyle books out there.  Have you read all the books that CD wrote, I know there aren't that many but Sherlock seems to have his own genre now!

The House of Silk by Anthony Horrowitz is good fun. :)

Yes, really it is great novel, I read it passionately, the kid Ross, and Sherlock Holmes imprisonment, it is very strong criminal logic, and the only non CD novel that I have red, Thanks Janet :giggle2:  

Perhaps just do a general google search and see what comes up, there are lots of non- Conan Doyle books out there.  Have you read all the books that CD wrote, I know there aren't that many but Sherlock seems to have his own genre now!

Hi Madeleine, I did my search hundreds of times, and I read all CD works about Sherlock Holmes, and that's what made me bore 

now, and looking for a new novel to put on my phone, I enjoyed Study in scarlet too much, the adventures, the return, the last bow,

and every book.. 

If you don't mind short stories (as opposed to a novel), then I'd recommend The Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: After Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, collected and edited by Richard Lancelyn Green.  It has some well-written cases by many different authors.

Thanks very much, I will look for it now  ;)

Edited by domozo

Can you access fantasticfiction.co.uk?  If so, in the search, select Book and put in Sherlock Holmes and it gives you quite a lot of suggestions.  (Not sure if this link to the search results will work, but you can try it http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/search/?searchfor=book&keywords=sherlock+holmes)

Can you access fantasticfiction.co.uk?  If so, in the search, select Book and put in Sherlock Holmes and it gives you quite a lot of suggestions.  (Not sure if this link to the search results will work, but you can try it http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/search/?searchfor=book&keywords=sherlock+holmes)

Hi you very gentle girl, the problem that I can't buy those books cause of my issue, thanks very much that you tried to make use for me, I read your passage about yourself, I liked it too much, especially James Bond movies , and friends sitcom, deep thanks to you  :giggle2:
Edited by domozo

• 3 weeks later...

I wish we could help you more. Perhaps what you need is to join some of the sites that send a daily newsletter which have free books in them and then watch out for Sherlock Holmes ones.

Perhaps we could all look out for Sherlock ones and post on here if we see any of them are free to download.

This forum has a good thread here:

http://www.bookclubforum.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/11149-kindle-and-ebooks-deals/page

But will you be able to download to Syria? Are you living in Syria?

Edited by Anna Faversham