• Announcements

• Hayley

Signing Up   11/06/2018

Signing Up is once again available. New members are very welcome
    • Hayley

May Supporter Giveaway   05/03/2019

It's May! The height of spring and a truly beautiful time of year so, when I saw this beautiful book cover, I knew we had to have it for the giveaway! May's winner will also receive the very first, completely unique, BCF bookmark!     As always, supporters will be entered into the giveaway automatically and a winner will be chosen at random at the end of the month. If you want to enter the giveaway but aren't currently a supporter, you can become one at https://www.patreon.com/bookclubforum.
Sign in to follow this  
domozo

Hello from Syria..

Hi everyone!!!

It looks a great forums, I am Wael Ali from Syria-Latakia city, we are save in this city beside the sea, the war in Syria wouldn't stop us from reading and writing poetry and drawing. I registered here to read Sherlock Holmes novels, not by Doyle, we have sanctions on our banks, so we cant but e-books  by 

cc, so please help me to read about the giant of mind...

Also I like to have friends, cause I have very few of them..

Hope everyone of you live in peace in his country..

https://www.facebook.com/domozo.domozo

domozo@hotmail.com

Best regards..

post-14307-0-85146900-1472919266_thumb.jpg

Hello there and welcome,

Glad to see you keeping your head up high and your eyes in the books during this profound trial in your country. I hope that you are able to find friends here and discuss the books that you enjoy.

Welcome here :). I'm so sorry about the situation in your country :(. I hope you'll be okay and that things improve soon.

I hope you have fun talking (about books and other things) here :).

Dear Kolinahr, Flip Martian, bookmonkey, vodkafan, Athena, thanks very much for nice replies

I am sure I will have great time in the forums, best regards to everyone of you..

Welcome to the group!!! I hope, in some small way, we can give you a refuge in cyber-land. We have a great bunch of people from all over who have that ONE thing in common, BOOKS!!! 

I'm looking forward to seeing more of you around!