Need help with not only title bu also author of the book. I would really like to read again

Hi hopefully someone can fill in the gaps for me as my mind seems to want to play games. I remember the most of the story not in great detail but enough, however I cannot remember the character's names, title or author for the book.

Ok so here goes, If I remember correctly a young women receives her dream internship to work behind the scenes of a reality show very similar to the likes of American pop idol. Before she begins this internship she has a one night stand with an unknown man, this said man turns out to be a contestant of the show. With this in mind she has signed a contract stating that she will not have any intimate interaction with staff or contestants, this said she ends up becoming intimate with the contestant again.

This carries on throughout until he wins the contest and goes on the tour for the show with his new million dollar contract, she is also on the tour. At one stage runner up on the show gets between the two and separates them for a period. As always everything ends well between them and so on, the is more to the story but this is what I remember.

Can anyone help please, it's driving me barmy not knowing.

Kind Regards

Allana

Don't know it but sounds like it must be a fairly recent book. So most likely has been published as an e book. A trawl though Amazon should find it, as they usually have a bit of blurb which would help identify it. Even if you don't want it as an e book, at least you will find the author/title.

Edited by vodkafan