Hullo!

The Hooded Man

I just found out about this place from a retweet on Twitter, so I thought I would come over and have a gander.

I guess I'm a genre fiction fan mostly - at least, I've read a lot more fantasy, horror and sci-fi than anything else - but I do like "Dark Age" - medieval and Late Victorian Period history texts and the occasional biography too. 

Thanks for the welcome :D

Welcome here :). What are some of your favourite books or authors?

Ooh, that's a tough one. My favourite book of all time is Dracula. I first read it when I was 12 and it remains my most read novel! It was the first book I downloaded for my Kindle, despite having two physical copies at the time. Otherwise, I'm also a fan of Terry Pratchett and Robin Hobb, while I also enjoy the works of Emma Newman, Stephen King, Neil Gaiman, Jen Williams and Aaron Dembski-Bowden. 

Ooh, that's a tough one. My favourite book of all time is Dracula. I first read it when I was 12 and it remains my most read novel! It was the first book I downloaded for my Kindle, despite having two physical copies at the time. Otherwise, I'm also a fan of Terry Pratchett and Robin Hobb, while I also enjoy the works of Emma Newman, Stephen King, Neil Gaiman, Jen Williams and Aaron Dembski-Bowden.

That's quite a variety of reading, that's nice :)! I like Terry Pratchett's books too. I've read a few Stephen King books and have liked them all. I read a few books by Neil Gaiman and liked all of them. I should still read some books by Robin Hobb, but I haven't done so yet despite having them on my shelf for some years.

• 4 weeks later...