Hello from me

Flip Martian

I've been looking for a book forum - I never seem to find anything with a lot of activity (I guess people are too busy reading! :) ). Anyway, hello. I read mainly non fiction and visit second hand bookshops a lot (I do read new books too). I have just over 600 dotted around the house in various bookcases and I sometimes wonder if I'll ever get around to reading them all!

More info on my profile and I've been posting in a few threads already and just come across this section so just a friendly hello! :)

Hello! Thank you for the welcome :) Mainly memoirs and history. Quite a few related to WW1 and 2 but not exclusively. I've just started reading The Diary of a Diplomat In Russia 1917 - 1918 by Louis de Robiens - a diary kept during the Russian revolution. I quite like memoirs related to the movie business too; I recently finished Alec Guiness' first memoir and Richard E Grant's 2 film diaries which are really well written. I also read books about football, I'm a big Bill Bryson fan too. :)

Edited by Flip Martian