Welcome greetinfs

Mauri

Hi Athena. I like books as adventures, yellow, history of Police investigation, and too about lawyers, judges, and too science, Einstein. In this moment i read book of filosofy of writer dead recently: Umberto Eco. What books you prefer?

That's nice :).

My favourite genres are fantasy, contemporary fiction and science-fiction. I also read from other genres though, like detective stories, historical fiction, romantic comedy / chick-lit stories. I read a mixture of books for adults, books for young-adults and children's books.

Hi Mauri and welcome, what part of Italy are you from?

I like Italian crime - Montalbano, Donna Leon's Brunetti series, and other crime as well as historical and family saga eg Poldark.

Enjoy using the forum.

Hi Mauri and welcome, what part of Italy are you from?

I like Italian crime - Montalbano, Donna Leon's Brunetti series, and other crime as well as historical and family saga eg Poldark.

Enjoy using the forum.

Dear Madeleine good evening. I am from center zone of Italy. Its name is region Marche, and in the city that name is Cagli. It is near town as Gubbio, Assisi, Urbino and Rimini next sea Adriatico. I am very happy for your passion for Montalbano. It is one of my favorites books. The italian's region Sicilia is one the beautiful of Italy. The writer of Montalbano is Camilleri. I read lot of books of Camilleri, but for a reader not italian is very difficulty why he writes in language "siciliano". I have a lot of books of Montalbano. Excuse me for my english. Ciao ciao.