Searching for 2010 book about a public speaker

Hi

I've spent the last six years searching for a book I saw in Waterstones, St. Pauls in London, now closed. It was paperback in 2010.

The book was about a public speaker / spiritual leader who becomes famous for his advice to business leaders and politicians. He has a cult following and at the height of his fame it transpires that he had spent time in a mental intuition which undermines the advice he gives and this leads to the media turning on him.

The section I remember reading was where the speaker is giving a seminar in a graveyard to some business leaders asking them whether they would like to have a better worklife balance and what was important to them (family and friends). He then invites them to look around the graveyard at the tombstones of the wealthy people who once lived, to read the inscriptions and to see what is said about their wealth. He knew that the inscriptions only mention the people as parents and husbands/wives.

I thought the title was something like "The rise and fall of the dreammaker", but I've searched many different variations of this I may have got it totally wrong.

Any ideas for the title of this book?

Daffy