Hello again

dtrpath27

Hello, again. I haven't been on for over a year, so I thought I'd re-introduce myself.

I like quite a broad range of authors and genres, but tend to steer away from horror or overly-sentimental pieces. I like books that are character-driven. I've always been a mood reader, so usually have several books going at once. Now that I'm working so much, I'm happy to read anything on hand, and can barely cobble together enough time to read one and keep it straight, much less the three or four I'd keep going in the past.

It's been a rather eventful time. I moved to a new state (I'm from the U.S.) and it's been a difficult transition. When I first moved here, I was rather isolated, so I started a fledgling little book blog to pass the time. It's called littlebookreviews.com if you want to check it out.

A few months ago, I started a job that I love, which has been wonderful, but extremely time-consuming. This weekend is the first time in months that I've been able to finish a book. (Happily coinciding with a read-a-thon.)

I'm glad that things are settling down and that books are coming back into my life.

Welcome back, dtrpath! I've wondered where you'd disappeared... I'm very happy to hear you've now started a job that you love :smile2: It's always so motivating to do what you actually like and love, instead of just ... something. Even if it's time consuming. 

I hope to hear more of your bookish adventures these days! :smile2:

Edited by frankie