Carry On by Rainbow Rowell

I'm just really in need of making this topic because I am reading this book right now and I'm obsessed. I won't say it's the best book I've ever read but at least it's top 5. So what I'm in desperate need of is somebody to discuss this book with because my feelings are taking over my mind!! What are your thoughts? Who do you ship with who? (If you don't ship Simon and Baz I'm afraid we won't be able to talk, I'm sorry.)

The most important question though, what is the ship name for Simon and Baz/Basil/Basilton? I'm in desperate need to know so I can tweet it hahaha. :readingtwo:  :smile:

I loved Carry On! I thought the world was very imaginative and the characters were really nice. There were some nice unexpected plot twists in the book. I did guess a couple of things. I really liked that the chapters were short and written from multiple points of view. I read this book pretty quickly, it was so good.

I don't do shipping so I don't know about the name.

(some spoilery thoughts in the spoiler below, please post your thoughts in a spoiler tag if you have any spoilery thoughts, see here how to do so.)

Simon and Baz make a great couple! It couldn't be any other way, in my opinion :D.

Btw, we have a topic about Rainbow Rowell in general here.

• 9 months later...